Hi,I have integrated Solr 4.6 with Apache ManifoldCF 1.5 to crawl sharepoint,
& shared drives. Now i am able to index content from these sources along
with ACL details which are stored in solr index.Now i want to perform search
queries on solr index to get search results containing these ACLs. E.g. If
user A is searching into solr indexes, he should be rendered only those
search results on which he has permissions say read permissions.I am still
working on how to create such queries of putting user details into solr
queries to get compared with stored ACLs in solr?Does anybody has an idea?
Any help would be appreciated.Regards.