Stop and back up......

It's very unusual to use KeywordTokenizer with WDDF, it's far
more common to use something like StandardTokenizer, WhitespaceTokenizer, etc.

Using keyword along with WDDF is kind of working, but probably not
doing what you
expect. Get familiar with the admin/analysis page to see.

Suffix Search is supported by ReversedWildcardFilter.

But really spend some time understanding your analysis chain before
you go there.
KeywordTokenizer is intended to be for input that you want to treat as a single
unit rather than a series of tokens.

FWIW,
Erick