Hi All,

I am using the Direct Spell checker component and I have collate =true in
my solrconfig.xml.

The issue that I noticed is that , when I have a search term with upto two
words in it and if both of them are misspelled  I get a collation query  as
a suggestion in the spellchecker output, if I increase the search term
length to 3 words and spell all of them incorrectly then I do not get a
collation query as an output in the spell checker suggestions.

Is there a setting in solrconfig.xml file that's  controlling this behavior
by restricting the length of the search term to be up to two misspelt words
to suggest a collation query, if so I would need to change the property.

Can anyone please let me know how to do so ?

Thanks.

Sent from my mobile.