Hi Erick,

that is what i did, tried that input on analysis page.

The index field splitting the value into two words: „test“ and „or123"
Now checking the query at analysis page, and there are the word ist splitting
into „test“ and „or123“.

By doing the query and look into the debug result, i see that there is no
splitting of words. Thats what i expect…

<str name="rawquerystring">searchField_t:test\-or123*</str>
<str name="querystring">searchField_t:test\-or123*</str>
<str name="parsedquery">searchField_t:test-or123*</str>
<str name="parsedquery_toString">searchField_t:test-or123*</str>

Without the wildcard, the word is splitting also in two parts:

<str name="rawquerystring">searchField_t:test\-or123</str>
<str name="querystring">searchField_t:test\-or123</str>
<str name="parsedquery">searchField_t:test searchField_t:or123</str>
<str name="parsedquery_toString">searchField_t:test searchField_t:or123</str>

Any idea which configuration has the responsibility for that behavior?

Thanks!