From: Michael Ryan [mailto:mr...@moreover.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 9:24 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Multiterm analysis in complexphrase query

Thanks. This looks interesting...

-Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Allison, Timothy B. [mailto:talli...@mitre.org]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 8:15 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Ahmet, please correct me if I'm wrong, but the ComplexPhraseQueryParser does
not perform analysis (as you, Michael, point out).  The SpanQueryParser in
LUCENE-5205 does perform analysis and might meet your needs.  Work on it has
gone on pause, though, so you'll have to build from the patch or the
LUCENE-5205 branch.  Let me know if you have any questions.

LUCENE-5470 and LUCENE-5504 would move multiterm analysis farther down and make
it available to all parsers that use QueryParserBase, including the
ComplexPhraseQueryParser.

Best,

        Tim