Hello there,

Recently I was trying to implement the bag-of-words model for image
retrieval by using Solr. Shortly this model consists of extracting "visual
words" from images and then use tf-idf schema for fast querying (usually
include also re-ranking stage).
I found solr as a suitable platform (hope i'm not wrong), as it provides
tf-idf ranking.

Currently i'm issuing the following problem :
My images usually contains about 1,000 words, so it means the query
consists of 1,000 terms.
When using simple select query with 1,000 OR i get a very long response
time (100s for index with 2M images).

Is there an efficient way to build the query in this case ?