Today this had happened again + this one:
null:java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:113)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:159)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractSessionOutputBuffer.write(AbstractSessionOutputBuffer.java:181)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.io.ChunkedOutputStream.flushCache(ChunkedOutputStream.java:111)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.io.ChunkedOutputStream.flush(ChunkedOutputStream.java:193)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer$Runner$1.writeTo(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:206)
        at org.apache.http.entity.EntityTemplate.writeTo(EntityTemplate.java:69)
        at
org.apache.http.entity.HttpEntityWrapper.writeTo(HttpEntityWrapper.java:89)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.EntityEnclosingRequestWrapper$EntityWrapper.writeTo(EntityEnclosingRequestWrapper.java:108)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.entity.EntitySerializer.serialize(EntitySerializer.java:117)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.AbstractHttpClientConnection.sendRequestEntity(AbstractHttpClientConnection.java:265)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.sendRequestEntity(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:203)
        at
org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.doSendRequest(HttpRequestExecutor.java:236)
        at
org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.execute(HttpRequestExecutor.java:121)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryExecute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:682)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:486)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.doExecute(AbstractHttpClient.java:863)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:106)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:57)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:233)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Previously we had all 4 instances on a single node so I thought these errors
might be result of high load. Like if some request taking too long to
complete or something like that. And we always had missing docs in the index
or vise verse some docs remains in the index when they shouldn't (even
though it is supposed to recover from the log and our index queue never
remove docs from it until it gets a successful response from Solr).

But now we run shards and replicas on separate nodes with lots of resources
and a very fast disk storage. And it still causes weird errors. It seems
Solr is buggy as hell, that's my impression after a few years of usage. And
it doesn't get better in this aspect, these errors follow us from the very
beginning.