Nifty wrote:
> Today I try install ubuntu jaunty (actually I made upgrade from 8.10),
> get all actual updates, install 2.6.29.1 kernel using this
> http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v2.6.29.1/ deb packages,
> and compile and install sony-laptop 0.8 module. As result - brightness
> control via Fn keys works!

They work well also in my Ubuntu Jaunty (beta) using the official kernel
shipped by Ubuntu (2.6.28) with additional sony-laptop 0.8 module. Intel
graphics card works well, suspend/hibernate is fantastic and all fn-keys
(except zoom+ and zoom-) works out-off-the-box without any
configuration. I have had just a couple of freezes.

What improovements could I have with a kernel 2.6.29?

Mario
(Z21MN)