Hi Eva,

It compiles and works ok on gentoo.
Please find the ebuild below.

The detection for the physical switch worked well too. NetworkManager doesn't
come back cleanly after that so I had to restart it but this is probably
unrelated.

2 things :

- I have the 5100AGN and sony-wifi listed is it normal ?
- I first tried to put it on a panel but it didn't played well with it. It
would be great to have all the states within an icon !

Thanks for the plasmoid !

Guillaume BINET.

plasmoid-applet-killswitch-0.5.ebuild :

-----------
# Copyright 1999-2008 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI="2"

inherit kde4-base

DESCRIPTION="This KDE plasmoid controls rfkill devices from the desktop. The
plasmoid is generic, so it can be used on any hardware for controlling any
rfkill devices"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html";
SRC_URI="http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/${P}.tar.bz2";

LICENSE="GPL-3"