Raphael, I truly appreciate all your help! By myself I think I know just
enough to get into real trouble :)

Hmm...

I wonder if this is why Intel hangs?

Thanks so much for your advice, I will have to fix this later this week, as
I have class tonight, at least Nvidia is working for my coursework...

I wonder how long before the information on Launchpad is completely
deprecated?

Albert, who was working on that wiki for the Vaio group?  I think we need it
asap :)

-Anthony