On Fri, 09 Oct 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> loader via putting the different argumetns onto the stack
> before jumping to the kernel entry point.

On reading of the kernel source it might be wrong that it is put on the
stack but it is put into the kernel as a string. Still it can be
possible that only the representation in /proc/cmdline is wrong.

I will test that by compiling a kernel that echos out the cmdline
and the parsed cmd line.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   prein...@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               prein...@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    prein...@debian.org