Dear all,

I have created a project sony-laptop-zseries on gitorious.org, and two
repositories
        sony-laptop-zseries
                the kernekl modules
        rfkill-applet
                the GNOME panel applet

For both repositories I have imported all the previous versions.

Please visit
        http://gitorious.org/sony-laptop-zseries

We can start there a wiki, too, it is already opened and writble to anyone
(registered).

If you want to pull the current status use either
  git clone git://gitorious.org/sony-laptop-zseries/sony-laptop-zseries.git
or
  git clone git://gitorious.org/sony-laptop-zseries/rfkill-applet.git

If you want to contribute please create an account on gitorious and
let me know.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   prein...@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               prein...@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    prein...@debian.org