Hi Raphael,

On Sa, 17 Okt 2009, Raphael Gradenwitz wrote:
> I use to be a "subversionist" ;-) git is still a bit

Most of my projects are subversion, too, and those are *really* big
ones (several Gb of repo). But I decided I have to get used to
git myself, I am probably as "Neuling" as you ;-)

> The wiki is nice there but the link to the mailing-list is wrong:
> Since it is a http-(no email-) -link the @ sign causes the browser to

Thanks for spotting that, didn't see that this should be an URL. I have
changed the web site of the project to the launchpad page, and the
mailing list link to the threaded. Thaks a lot.

> I will further maintain my How-To wiki on
> http://global-social.net/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3

Great, fine with that, 100% agreed!

> asterisk pbx-server etc. are. (Nobody from no government or company at
> all will look at any logfile produced on any of my servers without my
> knowledge).

Well, you have to have an internet provider ... no?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   prein...@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               prein...@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    prein...@debian.org