Hi Simon, On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Simon Barber <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm running Ubuntu Lucid Lynx, and recently built the 2.6.34-rc4 kernel > from Linus's tree. I used the Ubuntu kernel config (from Lucid's 2.6.32-18 > kernel) but turned on VGA_SWITCHEROO, set the CPU to core2 and updated > sony-laptop to the latest version. I used make-kpkg and the resulting .debs > install and seem to work ok. The only reason I'm not using this setup daily > is suspend/resume is now broken (it works for me on 2.6.32-18 from Lucid, > although hibernate does not). I'm running a VGN-Z890, with R5030 bios. > > I can upload the .debs if anyone is interested and has somewhere to put > them. > Sounds Awesome! I myself am not experienced enough to tread these waters, but I wouldn't see the harm if you've got them hosted to share a link. ISN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING LAUNCHPAD IS CAPABLE OF HOSTING FOR US? > > Does anyone know what's needed to get suspend/resume working? > Not a clue, but I bet some of the more experienced gurus would be able to lend a hand when they get to their emails. Anthony > >
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

