There was one for the sony-vaio-z-series09 models, but there is now a growing group of people that has the sony-vaio-z-series10 models, including your Z11. It would be great if someone could summarise the information that is now in this mailing list in one single document.
If anyone has already done, please let me know, I can add a link to it. On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Lando G. <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi guys, > I'm very happy to discover the existing of this group. > As you could suppose, I ordered a new sony vaio (model: VPC-Z11X9E/B), I > was really happy about my purchase until I was walking in the middle of > something.... I mean "to install linux on my new laptop"... :) > I read a lot of things here... and it seems to be possible to do that... > what I'd like to have is a good guide to follow in order to be able to > install linux, otherwise a sequence of steps to do.... I hope it is > possible... thank you in advance... > > Giuseppe > -- > This message was sent from Launchpad by the user > Lando G. (https://launchpad.net/~landolfi84) > using the "Contact this team" link on the Sony Vaio Z-series Laptop team page. > For more information see > https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople > > _______________________________________________ > Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > Post to : [email protected] > Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp > _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

