Is there any news on TRIM support using Ubuntu with the Z.
Anyone have gut feeling on when and if good driver support will exist
for Z?
Thank you for the heads up on the keyboard and trackpad!
John (Jonathan) Camarillo
TeazMedia : Social Media with Tea(z)
408.840.3624
Home: http://bit.ly/teazmedia
Blog: http://bit.ly/teazblogz
On May 18, 2010, at 6:26 AM, Aleix Solà <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, it works very well, but setting up it is so, so tricky, also
sometimes after boot my keyboard and touchpad does not respond and I
must to reboot Ubuntu. We are really waiting for best drivers support.
2010/5/18 teaneedz <[email protected]>
I'm a long time OS X user but find Apple's current product line a bit
disconnected from my needs. I want portability, power and the command
line. The MBP 13" would be my pick but the hardware specs are not
there
for me. I'm taking a serious look at the Vaio Z. If I'm going to
trade
in OS X, it must be for Linux.
I'm wondering how 10.04 is doing on the Z. Can you provide some input
and what issues I may have to deal with if I purchase the Z, dump
Win 7
and install Lucid Lynx?
Thank you in advance.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
teaneedz (https://launchpad.net/~teaneedz)
using the "Contact this team" link on the Sony Vaio Z-series Laptop
team page.
For more information see
https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp