http://questier.com/2010/04/26/ubuntu-10-4-lucid-lynx-on-sony-vaio-vpcz11x9e/
*Aleix Solà.* 2010/12/13 ALex <[email protected]> > Hello everybody, > > I am a very beginner Linux user, and I hope you could solve my problem. I > have a very powerful sony vaio VPCZ12C7E with win7 installed. For work > however I would prefere to have a dual boot with both linux and windows. > I tried to intall ubuntu 10.10 from cd, but it's not installing smoothly > (despite what the guy from the online sony custom service told me).. > > Could you please guide me really on a step by step path due to my extremely > ignorance on the field to make it run? > > Thanks a lot > > Alex > > > _______________________________________________ > Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > Post to : [email protected] > Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp > >
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

