Hi all,
I am also interested in any feedback on
- the ambient light sensor
- the backlight of the keyboard
And I can actually add one more:
- the noise cancelling earplugs
( under windows there is a driver that allows to turn the noise
cancelling on / off - I wonder how this works?! )
Thanks a lot for any feedback!
Knuth
--
On 12/14/2010 05:09 PM, Silverrocker wrote:
> Hi
> I'm also intressted. or even better, how do I get the ambient light
> sensor to work?
>
> thanks in advance
>
>
> Greetings
>
> Balazs Nemeth
> University of Hasselt (http://www.uhasselt.be/)
> 2nd Bachelor in Computer Science.
>
>
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:25 PM, blackkane <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Is possible to disable the backlit keyboard?
> Regards, F.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> Post to : [email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series>
> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
> Post to : [email protected]
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

