Hi, I don't know how exactly work this patched kernel. But your model isn't old. So I think it will be work in your laptop too. I have VPCZ11 and here (http://goo.gl/UZQ8) I explain how I solved this problem, thanks to Adam's kernel.
If you have some question about steps what I did, you can write me. Regards _________________________ by dpcat237 (Denys Pasishnyi) On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Usama al-Binni <[email protected]> wrote: > I guess I ended up replying only to the original sender. Here's what I said > again: > > A while back I asked a very similar question about the same model and no > one got back to. I guess everybody is busy with the newer models. Since you > mentioned the global-social.net, I'm wondering if that's the place with > the most up-to-date information about the janitor script. > > > On 12/16/2010 10:27 AM, Ethan Setnik wrote: > >> First off I would like to say that you guys are doing a great job getting >> functionality on these vaio Zs. >> >> I have a VGN-Z820G and I would like to get the graphics switching and some >> of the other nice features working. Is there a guide that I can follow or >> some pointers you guys can give so that I can get this working? I am fairly >> linux savvy and I tried the global-social.net script without success. I >> see people talking about Adam's kernel, but I'm not really sure where to get >> started. >> >> Thanks, >> Ethan >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series >> Post to : [email protected] >> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series >> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp >> >> >> > _______________________________________________ > Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > Post to : [email protected] > Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series > More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp >
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

