Hi everyone,

I have build a new pre release of sony-laptop-zseries, version 0.9np8pre3
with *loads* of changes.

WARNING: this is only for 2.6.39 and above WARNING

First there are the patches from Adam to support newer laptops.

But I also included patches from Marco Chiappero which finally allows
you to:
        - turn on/off the CD
        - control the behaviour when the lid is opened
        - set the battery care function (!!!)
        - in some cases manage the acceleration
        - in some cases manage the kbd backlight ALS
In the future the patches of Marco might (will hopefully) end up
in main line.

I have merged the changes for led/speed/stamina on off into the current
kernel version plus Marco's patches.

Please give it a try:
http://www.logic.at/people/preining/software/sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np8pre3.tar.gz

Best wishes

Norbert
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Norbert Preining            preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan                                 TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAIRYMOUNT (vb.n.)
Polite word for buggery.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to