The Truth Seeker (UK)

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4343

Schröder to lead European growth of NM Rothschild

Tom Bawden – The Times March 25, 2006

Gerhard Schröder, the former Chancellor of Germany, will from April
spearhead NM Rothschild’s expansion in Central and Eastern Europe.

Herr Schröder’s first task as part of the investment bank’s European
advisory council will be to evaluate whether to open the bank’s first
offices in Romania, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic.

Rothschild also hopes that his contacts with senior politicians will help
the bank to secure a large slice of the torrent of privatisation mandates
expected in the region.

Herr Schröder will earn an estimated £100,000 and have to attend only six
meetings a year but will also be on call in his capacity as an adviser. He
will be asked to evaluate opportunities for the bank in Asia, with a view to
setting up new offices in countries there.

A spokesman for Rothschild said: “Because of his time in the German
Government, Gerhard Schröder has particularly good contacts in some of the
Soviet states which have recently joined the EU. He is a public figure and
can play an ambassadorial role, which will be very useful to Rothschild. But
he will not be involved in transactions or bank-related issues in Germany.”

Herr Schröder left politics last November. The following month he announced
he was taking a leading advisory role at Gazprom, the Russian gas company,
and would oversee the construction of a pipeline from Russia to Germany
through the Baltic Sea.

He will be in good company on Rothschild’s ten-person European advisory
council, which is chaired by Lord George, the former Governor of the Bank of
England.

Lord Vallance, the former chairman of British Telecom, and Douglas Daft, a
former chairman and chief executive of Coca-Cola, are also on the council at
the bank, which has 40 offices in 33 countries and employs about 2,000
staff.

Herr Schröder said of his appointment: “I am delighted to join the European
advisory council of Rothschild.

“The bank has a distinguished international reputation, has built leadership
positions as an independent adviser in Europe and the Americas and is
developing its market share in Asia.”
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13130-2102425,00.html

Comment

The above may explain why one of Schröder's last acts in office was to sell,
<http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3908> at a substantially
reduced cost, two extra dolphin class submarines to Israel, in addition to
an already agreed sale. The submarines are capable of carrying nuclear
tipped cruise missiles and significantly increase Israel's nuclear arsenal
and second strike capability. Ed.

Last updated 01/04/2006

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=4347

Last waltz

By John Kaminski – April 1, 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The lights are getting low and the dance is just about over

It has been a pleasure sharing this dance with you?

Now, as the lights burn low in the evening of humanity, when madness has
spread its poison over most of the globe and throughout most of our bodies,
I just want to say thanks for a lovely evening and I'm sorry the way things
turned out.

What exactly is your plan as system failure approaches, if I may ask?

Personally, I don't have one. As a result of publishing delays, news
overload, and general confusion, I appear to find myself at the end of my
current publishing career, beset by financial woes from which I likely will
not recover. Even though I have a new book coming out and another in the
works, my efficacy as an Internet essayist appears to be at and end, owing
to the choices I have made that have resulted in my exclusion from virtually
all established Internet news venues, at least the ones I liked.

An array to supposedly sincere voices have turned against me. I leave it to
you to determine the validity of their assertions.

But what was the bomb I threw that made so many turn away in reflexive fear?

I hit a nerve. What was the nerve I hit?

What has caused the widespread banning of my essays at supposedly hip,
progressively political sites across the Internet? What boundary in the
enforced silence of government censorship did I cross?

I ID'd the perps, is what. And gave everyone a glimpse into some serious
gatekeeper behavior on the Net.

Did you ever ask who the gatekeepers protect?

Jewish bankers. For 250 years, at least. War after war. Just check who's
financing the ones we have now. Israeli financiers, who profited from
advance knowledge of 9/11 stock trades and reaped insurance dividends as
well, control all of American politics through influence in government
(Kissinger, Perle, Wolfowitz), media (Hollywood and networks), and money
(Rothschild, Rockefeller and their numerous clones).

Sure there are other dupes involved who profess different creeds and
lineages. But always look at who’s handling the money.

This is the secret government. It's not-so-secret if you have the money to
buy into the great scam producer, that churns money out of blood. But if
you're an ordinary wage-earner, you're stuck in the dreary sitcom of
partisan party politics where all the characters say only what they are
allowed to say by the cash-bloated puppeteers who control them.

That you can't say the word Jew in connection with 9/11, the Iraq war, or
the outright purchase of the American Congress, are more than clear
indicators of the full spectrum dominance of Jewish influence in American
culture, resulting in approval of the same kind of torture they routinely
use in Israel, is all frighteningly similar to what it was in Germany before
Hitler took power.

Full spectrum dominance. Endless war. Needlessly killed people. Will you be
one of them?

Hundreds of essays on hundreds of websites around the world, hundreds of
radio interviews, a few on TV or video, thousands of e-mail exchanges that
expanded my mind to the point where I had to burst out with what I knew.

It was the reason for all this needless conflict. How much good my telling
you about it remains to be seen. I only know my words spread and people
react, to the point where there are active efforts to link me to
intelligence agencies, or ban me outright, or accuse me of being duped or
handled .... that I may have been set up on occasion appears now likely, and
casts doubt on my ability to discern what’s really going on.

I only know treason, mass murder, and obstruction of justice I see it, and I
have seen plenty of it in these past few turbulent years. If someone wants
to confuse me with labels, that’s not that hard to do.

But ever since I saw that all the misleading labels — Frankists, Illuminati,
New World Order — were only synonyms for the same group, I don’t pay much
attention to labels. They’re really only for smearing someone. Better to use
the actual word.

The very word that’s forbidden. I have pushed that envelope as far as I can
and have been banned, ridiculed, proscribed and prevented from publishing
what are obvious truths that everyone on this planet needs to know.

Our lives depend on it. Especially mine. If you feel that information I have
provided has been worthwhile, please take the time — but only if you are
able — to support my writing. Buy a book at http://www.johnkaminski.com/ or
make a donation in support my efforts on what I hope has been your behalf
through https://www.paypal.com/ Orders and contributions may also be mailed
to 850 Hudson Ave., Sarasota FL 34236.

If fate so decrees and I am no longer able to continue producing stories in
this series, it has been a pleasure to have had this last dance with you. In
any case, thanks for your kind attention and your desire to know what’s
really happening in our world.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida whose
Internet essays have been seen on hundreds of websites around the world. His
latest collection, Recipe for Extinction, is now available at
http://www.johnkaminski.com/

Note from the author: My list is getting so large that I can no longer
expeditiously send stories to everyone. It takes days. So attached are
several other recent efforts:

KAMINSKI: TOO HOT TO HANDLE (with radio interview)/The new Iron Curtain
http://warfolly.vzz.net/newironcurtain.html

Who made this plan?
http://warfolly.vzz.net/who.html

The weight of demons