ovaj me balija opasno naljutio pre jutarnje kafe pa sam mu poslao ovo:

mr. Mohammed A. R. Galadari,

why I'm not surprised that this article is written by a muslim? My friendly
advice to you is that before
you start writing about anything first you educate your self, then you'll
what are you talking about.
Your hatred towards Serbs is so obvious. But hey...You live today not in the
past and today, in your "democracy" you are allowed to hate Serbs.

But remember this: we, Serbs, trough the centuries were people who stopped
islam invasion to the Europe. We fought against islam and we would continue
to do so. Maybe people in Europe are refusing to accept obvious danger from
islam for their countries and their culture, but we know your way and we
would always fight against that.

have a nice day today mr. Mohammed (is this ur real name?) and wont hurt if
you learn from the past.

mr.Michael Goran
Brisbane, Australia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/1dTolB/TM