Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

"Moment of truth approaches for Kosovo" assesses Doris Pack, member of the
European Parliament in her contribution in the latest edition of the
Newsletter of the "Assembly Support Initiative". Indeed, intensive
diplomatic activity is underway prior to a decision of the UN Security
Council on the future status of Kosovo.

With new challenges ahead the Assembly of Kosovo has started to engage on a
number of substantial reforms and adopted legislation prioritized by the
Contact Group.

A consortium of the parliaments of Belgium, France, Germany and Slovenia is
currently implementing a substantial support program, alongside the work of
the National Democratic Institute (NDI) and the OSCE Mission in Kosovo. You
can find information and reflections by the three organizations in attached
document.

The 24th edition of the ASI Newsletter has been published in English,
Albanian, Serbian and Turkish languages, and is accessable via the web-link:

http://www.osce.org/kosovo/item_11_20647.html

We hope you find this information useful and we are looking forward to your
comments.

Respectfully Yours,

Franklin De Vrieze,
OSCE Mission in Kosovo
Assembly Support Initiative Co-ordinator.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: