Letters to the Editor
The Boston Herald
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/letters/view/2008_08_19_American_hypocrisy/
                           American hypocrisy     Given that we violated
Serbia’s territorial integrity in mercilesslybombing the Serbs and stealing
Kosovo from them to make an Islamic haven inEurope, why should the Russians do
any differently in Georgia with the“might makes right” precedent (“Russia:
Forget Georgian territorialintegrity,” Aug. 14)? As we trained and equipped
Georgian forces, we’reprovoking the Russians. I would be much more careful if I
were Condoleezza Rice. Russia still has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the
world and we’re bogged down with our own violations of territorial integrity in
Kosovo, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Instead of treating Russia as an enemy, we
shouldadmit our errors in setting these precedents and allow Russia to join
NATO. Michael Pravica, Acton __________ NOD32 3367 (20080819) Information This
message was checked by NOD32 antivirus syste!
 m. http://www.eset.com

Одговори путем е-поште