Komentar # 117 potpisnika Corey Powers iz Konektikata peticije:

"SHAME. PROTEST AND DEMAND"
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/524396678

"# 117:
1:44 pm PDT, Oct 13,Corey Powers, Connecticut Delete
I am neither from the Balkans or of Serbian descent, but I believe that the
time has come for the world to know the truth about the former Yugoslavia. The
Serbs have been vilified by the western world for long enough. Bosnia, Croatian
and Kosovar Serbs all have a right to live in peace, under their own
government. If Republika Srpska was allowed to be reabsorbed into Bosnia and
Herzegovina the results would be devastating; look at the Serbian Krajina, most
Croatian Serbs are afraid to return to their homes due to Croat reprisals. I
support independance for the Serbian Krajina, independance for Republika
Srpska, and the reunification of Kosovo with Serbia. Enough is enough, no more
lies; save Greater Serbia and save the Serbs! "

Одговори путем е-поште