http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3O_WkK5pA

Adopting a Srebrenica Resolution is a final judgment of whole Serbia.

As well as abuse of human sufferings and tragedy for political purposes.

I have been educated in a tolerant spirit, without any hate towards anyone.

I do not accept any humiliation, I do not accept false accusations.

The criminals have names, a whole nation cannot be held accountable.

I do not want to carry the seal of someone else's misdeeds, I can look at
anyone's eyes.

The misuse of the word genocide, hides its real meaning.

I can be guilty and responsible only for what I did.

I am against the Srebrenica resolution, I am against of recreating history.

Let's adopt one resolution condemning all the crimes committed on the ex
Yugoslav territories.

Let's show some respect towards all innocent victims, of all religious and
ethnic origins.

Одговори путем е-поште