Module Name: src
Committed By: skrll
Date: Sun Aug 16 17:36:26 UTC 2009
Modified Files:
src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch: x86_64.mk
Log Message:
Re-run mknative for crtstuff.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk
diff -u src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk:1.3 src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk:1.4
--- src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk:1.3 Mon Feb 26 11:57:52 2007
+++ src/gnu/lib/crtstuff4/arch/x86_64.mk Sun Aug 16 17:36:26 2009
@@ -1,10 +1,10 @@
# This file is automatically generated. DO NOT EDIT!
-# Generated from: NetBSD: mknative-gcc,v 1.22 2006/06/25 03:06:15 mrg Exp
+# Generated from: NetBSD: mknative-gcc,v 1.25 2008/10/11 05:03:44 mrg Exp
# Generated from: NetBSD: mknative.common,v 1.9 2007/02/05 18:26:01 apb Exp
#
G_INCLUDES=-I. -I. -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/. -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/../include -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/../libcpp/include
G_CRTSTUFF_CFLAGS=-O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -I. -I. -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/. -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/../include -I${GNUHOSTDIST}/gcc/../libcpp/include -g0 -finhibit-size-directive -fno-inline-functions -fno-exceptions -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss -fno-unit-at-a-time
-G_CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS=-fPIC
+G_CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS=-fPIC -fno-omit-frame-pointer -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables
G_tm_defines=NETBSD_ENABLE_PTHREADS
G_xm_file=
G_xm_defines=