Module Name:    src
Committed By:   tsutsui
Date:           Wed Sep 16 15:08:29 UTC 2009

Modified Files:
        src/sbin/ifconfig: Makefile

Log Message:
- no space needed between -I and dir per gcc(1)
- it's still better to use ${NETBSDSRCDIR} per other existing Makefiles


To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.45 -r1.46 src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile

Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.

Modified files:

Index: src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile
diff -u src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile:1.45 src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile:1.46
--- src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile:1.45	Wed Sep 16 14:59:45 2009
+++ src/sbin/ifconfig/Makefile	Wed Sep 16 15:08:29 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.45 2009/09/16 14:59:45 tsutsui Exp $
+#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.46 2009/09/16 15:08:29 tsutsui Exp $
 #	@(#)Makefile	8.1 (Berkeley) 6/5/93
 
 # when making a change to this file, please check if the change is
@@ -18,7 +18,7 @@
 
 .include "Makefile.inc"
 
-CPPFLAGS+=-I ${.CURDIR}/../../sys/dist/pf/
+CPPFLAGS+=-I${NETBSDSRCDIR}/sys/dist/pf/
 SRCS+= pfsync.c
 
 .if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "m68000"

Reply via email to