Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Sat Dec 19 18:00:27 UTC 2009
Modified Files:
src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin: Makefile.inc
Added Files:
src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh: Makefile.inc
Log Message:
Put the CPPFLAGS in a separate Makefile.inc so that all the defines are
visible in the LIB build. Fixes problem with X11BASE and readpass.c
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/Makefile.inc
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc
diff -u src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc:1.1 src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc:1.2
--- src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc:1.1 Sun Jun 7 18:38:45 2009
+++ src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/bin/Makefile.inc Sat Dec 19 13:00:26 2009
@@ -1,35 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2009/06/07 22:38:45 christos Exp $
-
-WARNS?= 1 # XXX -Wshadow -Wcast-qual
-
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
-
-USE_FORT?= yes # network client/server
-
-SSHDIST?= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/dist
-
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${SSHDIST} -DHAVE_LOGIN_CAP -DHAVE_MMAP -DHAVE_OPENPTY
-.PATH: ${SSHDIST}
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.2 2009/12/19 18:00:26 christos Exp $
LDADD+= -lssh -lcrypto -lcrypt -lz
DPADD+= ${LIBSSH} ${LIBCRYPTO} ${LIBCRYPT} ${LIBZ}
-.if (${USE_PAM} != "no")
-CPPFLAGS+=-DUSE_PAM
-.else # USE_PAM == no
-.if (${USE_SKEY} != "no")
-CPPFLAGS+=-DSKEY
-.endif
-.endif # USE_PAM == no
-
-.if (${USE_KERBEROS} != "no")
-CPPFLAGS+=-DGSSAPI -I${DESTDIR}/usr/include/gssapi
-CPPFLAGS+=-DKRB5 -I${DESTDIR}/usr/include/krb5 -DHEIMDAL
-.endif
-
-.if ${X11FLAVOUR} == "Xorg"
-CPPFLAGS+=-DX11BASE=\"/usr/X11R7\"
-.endif
-
-CPPFLAGS+=-DSUPPORT_UTMP -DSUPPORT_UTMPX
-CPPFLAGS+=-DLIBWRAP
+.include "${.PARSEDIR}/../Makefile.inc"
Added files:
Index: src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/Makefile.inc
diff -u /dev/null src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/Makefile.inc:1.1
--- /dev/null Sat Dec 19 13:00:27 2009
+++ src/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/Makefile.inc Sat Dec 19 13:00:26 2009
@@ -0,0 +1,32 @@
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2009/12/19 18:00:26 christos Exp $
+
+WARNS?= 1 # XXX -Wshadow -Wcast-qual
+
+.include <bsd.own.mk>
+
+USE_FORT?= yes # network client/server
+
+SSHDIST?= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/crypto/external/bsd/openssh/dist
+
+CPPFLAGS+=-I${SSHDIST} -DHAVE_LOGIN_CAP -DHAVE_MMAP -DHAVE_OPENPTY
+.PATH: ${SSHDIST}
+
+.if (${USE_PAM} != "no")
+CPPFLAGS+=-DUSE_PAM
+.else # USE_PAM == no
+.if (${USE_SKEY} != "no")
+CPPFLAGS+=-DSKEY
+.endif
+.endif # USE_PAM == no
+
+.if (${USE_KERBEROS} != "no")
+CPPFLAGS+=-DGSSAPI -I${DESTDIR}/usr/include/gssapi
+CPPFLAGS+=-DKRB5 -I${DESTDIR}/usr/include/krb5 -DHEIMDAL
+.endif
+
+.if ${X11FLAVOUR} == "Xorg"
+CPPFLAGS+=-DX11BASE=\"/usr/X11R7\"
+.endif
+
+CPPFLAGS+=-DSUPPORT_UTMP -DSUPPORT_UTMPX
+CPPFLAGS+=-DLIBWRAP