Module Name: src
Committed By: plunky
Date: Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 UTC 2010
Modified Files:
src/external/bsd/pcc: Makefile Makefile.inc
src/external/bsd/pcc/lib: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp: Makefile
src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc: Makefile
Added Files:
src/external/bsd/pcc/lib: Makefile.inc
src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec: Makefile.inc
src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin: Makefile.inc
Log Message:
Clean up the build framework for pcc
- use <bsd.init.mk> to include <../Makefile.inc> files
- add Makefile.inc files that pull in appropriate build settings
- fix the LIBEXECDIR definition (should have trailing /)
- make cc.1 install as pcc.1 to match the binary
- use YHEADER= to build the yacc headers
- general consistency tidy up
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile \
src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile.inc
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile.inc
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/Makefile.inc
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:54 2010
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:54 plunky Exp $
SUBDIR= lib libexec usr.bin
.include <bsd.subdir.mk>
-
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/Makefile.inc Wed Jan 20 11:45:54 2010
@@ -1,10 +1,11 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:54 plunky Exp $
-MDIR= ${DIST}/arch/${TARGMACH}
-MIPDIR= ${DIST}/mip
+PCC_DIR:=${.PARSEDIR}
+PCC_DIST=${PCC_DIR}/dist/pcc
+PCC_LIBS=${PCC_DIR}/dist/pcc-libs
TARGOS = netbsd
-# XXX Currently only handles i386
+
.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "i386"
TARGMACH = i386
.elif ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "mipsel" || ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "mipseb"
@@ -18,9 +19,11 @@
libexecdir = /usr/libexec
includedir = /usr/include
-CPPFLAGS+= -DLIBEXECDIR=\"${libexecdir}\" -DINCLUDEDIR=\"${includedir}\"
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${DIST}/os/${TARGOS} -I${MDIR} -Dmach_${TARGMACH} -Dos_${TARGOS}
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR} -I${.CURDIR}/..
+CPPFLAGS+= -DLIBEXECDIR=\"${libexecdir}/\"
+CPPFLAGS+= -DINCLUDEDIR=\"${includedir}/\"
+CPPFLAGS+= -Dos_${TARGOS}
+CPPFLAGS+= -Dmach_${TARGMACH}
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIR}
.if exists(${.CURDIR}/../../../Makefile.inc)
.include "${.CURDIR}/../../../Makefile.inc"
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
SUBDIR= crtstuff libpcc
.include <bsd.subdir.mk>
-
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/crtstuff/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,18 +1,15 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
+.include <bsd.init.mk>
-DIST= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/bsd/pcc/dist/pcc-libs
-SUBDIST=${DIST}/csu/netbsd
-.PATH: ${SUBDIST}
-
-#CPPFLAGS+=-I${SUBDIST}
-
-#.include "../../Makefile.inc"
+.PATH: ${PCC_LIBS}/csu/${TARGOS}
SRCS+= crtbegin.c crtend.c
OBJS+= crtbegin.o crtend.o
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_LIBS}/csu/${TARGOS}
+CPPFLAGS+= -Wno-missing-prototypes
+
realall: ${OBJS}
crtbegin.o: crtbegin.c
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile:1.2 src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile:1.3
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile:1.2 Fri Sep 4 00:50:05 2009
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/libpcc/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,16 +1,8 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2009/09/04 00:50:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.3 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
+.include <bsd.init.mk>
-USE_FORT?= no
-
-DIST= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/bsd/pcc/dist/pcc-libs
-SUBDIST=${DIST}/libpcc
-.PATH: ${SUBDIST}
-
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${.CURDIR}/../..
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${SUBDIST}/arch/${TARGMACH}
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${DESTDIR}/usr/include
+.PATH: ${PCC_LIBS}/libpcc
LIB= pcc
@@ -21,6 +13,6 @@
SRCS+= ashldi3.c ashrdi3.c lshrdi3.c
SRCS+= ssp.c
-.include "../../Makefile.inc"
+COPTS.ssp.c+= -Wno-error
.include <bsd.lib.mk>
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,6 +1,5 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-SUBDIR= cpp ccom
+SUBDIR= ccom cpp
.include <bsd.subdir.mk>
-
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile:1.3 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile:1.4
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile:1.3 Fri Sep 4 00:50:05 2009
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/ccom/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,49 +1,43 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.3 2009/09/04 00:50:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.4 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
+.include <bsd.init.mk>
-# USE_FORT?= yes
-
-DIST= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/bsd/pcc/dist/pcc
-SUBDIST=${DIST}/cc/ccom
+.PATH: ${PCC_DIST}/cc/ccom \
+ ${PCC_DIST}/arch/${TARGMACH} \
+ ${PCC_DIST}/mip
PROG= ccom
+
SRCS= cgram.y
-SRCS+= optim.c pftn.c scan.c trees.c inline.c symtabs.c
-SRCS+= gcc_compat.c init.c local.c code.c stabs.c match.c reader.c optim2.c
-SRCS+= regs.c local2.c order.c table.c common.c main.c external.c
+SRCS+= scan.l
+SRCS+= optim.c pftn.c trees.c inline.c symtabs.c
+SRCS+= gcc_compat.c init.c local.c code.c stabs.c
+SRCS+= match.c reader.c optim2.c regs.c local2.c order.c table.c
+SRCS+= common.c main.c external.c
MAN= ccom.1
-BINDIR= /usr/libexec
+# generate cgram.h
+YHEADER=
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${SUBDIST} -I${.CURDIR} -I${DIST}/mip
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR}/../..
+CPPFLAGS+= -DPCC_DEBUG
+CPPFLAGS+= -DGCC_COMPAT
CPPFLAGS+= -I${.OBJDIR}
-CPPFLAGS+= -DPCC_DEBUG -DGCC_COMPAT
-YFLAGS+= -d
-
-COPTS.scan.c += -Wno-error
-
-DPSRCS= external.h
-
-CLEANFILES+= external.h external.c ccom.cat1 cgram.h mkext scan.c
-CLEANFILES+= ccom.cat1
-
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/mip
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/os/${TARGOS}
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/arch/${TARGMACH}
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/cc/ccom
+
+COPTS.scan.c+= -Wno-error
+COPTS.cgram.c+=-Wno-uninitialized
+COPTS.local.c+=-Wno-unused
-.include "../../Makefile.inc"
+DPSRCS= external.c external.h
-trees.c: pass2.h
-
-pass2.h: external.h
+external.c external.h: mkext.c table.c common.c
+ ${HOST_CC} ${CFLAGS} ${CPPFLAGS} -DMKEXT -o ${.OBJDIR}/mkext ${.ALLSRC}
+ ${.OBJDIR}/mkext
-optim2.o reader.o: external.h
+CLEANFILES+= external.c external.h mkext
.include <bsd.prog.mk>
-
-.PATH: ${SUBDIST} ${MIPDIR} ${MDIR}
-
-external.h external.c: ${MIPDIR}/mkext.c $(MDIR)/table.c
- $(HOST_CC) $(DEFS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(CFLAGS) -DMKEXT -o ${.OBJDIR}/mkext ${MIPDIR}/mkext.c \
- $(MDIR)/table.c ${MIPDIR}/common.c
- ${.OBJDIR}/mkext
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile:1.3 src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile:1.4
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile:1.3 Fri Sep 4 00:50:06 2009
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/cpp/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,32 +1,31 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.3 2009/09/04 00:50:06 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.4 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
+.include <bsd.init.mk>
-# USE_FORT?= yes
-
-DIST= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/bsd/pcc/dist/pcc
-SUBDIST=${DIST}/cc/cpp
-.PATH: ${SUBDIST}
+.PATH: ${PCC_DIST}/cc/cpp \
+ ${PCC_DIST}/mip
PROG= cpp
-SRCS= cpy.y cpp.c token.c
-MAN= cpp.1
+SRCS= cpy.y
+SRCS+= cpp.c token.c
-BINDIR= /usr/libexec
+MAN= cpp.1
-YFLAGS+= -d
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${DIST}/cc/cpp -I${.CURDIR} -I${DIST} -I${DIST}/mip
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR}/../..
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${.OBJDIR}
CPPFLAGS+= -DCPP_DEBUG
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${.OBJDIR}
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/mip
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/cc/cpp
+
+# generate cpy.h
+YHEADER=
+
+# some files include y.tab.h instead
+DPSRCS= y.tab.h
-CLEANFILES+= lex.yy.c y.tab.h cpp.cat1 scanner.c
-CLEANFILES+= cpp.cat1
+y.tab.h: cpy.h
+ ${HOST_LN} -f ${.ALLSRC} ${.TARGET}
-# scanner.l expects to include y.tab.h
-cpy.c: cpy.y
- ${YACC} ${YFLAGS} -o ${.TARGET} ${.ALLSRC}
- mv cpy.h y.tab.h
+CLEANFILES+= y.tab.h
.include <bsd.prog.mk>
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile:1.1 src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile:1.2
--- src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile:1.1 Sun Aug 24 05:47:05 2008
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/pcc/Makefile Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -1,25 +1,23 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.1 2008/08/24 05:47:05 gmcgarry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
-.include <bsd.own.mk>
+.include <bsd.init.mk>
-USE_FORT?= yes
+.PATH: ${PCC_DIST}/cc/cc
-DIST= ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/bsd/pcc/dist/pcc
-SUBDIST=${DIST}/cc/cc
-.PATH: ${SUBDIST}
-
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${.CURDIR}/../..
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${DIST}/mip
+#
+# we build PCC cc(1) as pcc(1) to avoid conflicts with GCC
+#
PROG= pcc
SRCS= cc.c
+MAN= pcc.1
-BINDIR= /usr/bin
-
-MAN= cc.1
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/mip
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${PCC_DIST}/os/${TARGOS}
-CLEANFILES+= cc.cat1
+pcc.1: cc.1
+ ${TOOL_SED} -e "s,Nm cc,Nm pcc," -e "s,Dt CC,Dt PCC," ${.ALLSRC} > ${.TARGET}
-.include "../../Makefile.inc"
+CLEANFILES+= pcc.1
.include <bsd.prog.mk>
Added files:
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile.inc
diff -u /dev/null src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile.inc:1.1
--- /dev/null Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/lib/Makefile.inc Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -0,0 +1,7 @@
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
+
+.include "../Makefile.inc"
+
+.if exists("../../../../lib/Makefile.inc")
+.include "../../../../lib/Makefile.inc"
+.endif
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile.inc
diff -u /dev/null src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile.inc:1.1
--- /dev/null Wed Jan 20 11:45:56 2010
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/libexec/Makefile.inc Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -0,0 +1,7 @@
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
+
+.include "../Makefile.inc"
+
+.if exists("../../../../libexec/Makefile.inc")
+.include "../../../../libexec/Makefile.inc"
+.endif
Index: src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/Makefile.inc
diff -u /dev/null src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/Makefile.inc:1.1
--- /dev/null Wed Jan 20 11:45:56 2010
+++ src/external/bsd/pcc/usr.bin/Makefile.inc Wed Jan 20 11:45:55 2010
@@ -0,0 +1,7 @@
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.1 2010/01/20 11:45:55 plunky Exp $
+
+.include "../Makefile.inc"
+
+.if exists("../../../../usr.bin/Makefile.inc")
+.include "../../../../usr.bin/Makefile.inc"
+.endif