Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Sun Oct 9 18:17:53 UTC 2011
Modified Files:
src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb: Makefile
Log Message:
fix and re-enable the texinfo targets
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile
diff -u src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile:1.2 src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile:1.3
--- src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile:1.2 Sun Oct 2 14:15:23 2011
+++ src/external/gpl3/gdb/bin/gdb/Makefile Sun Oct 9 14:17:53 2011
@@ -1,5 +1,6 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2011/10/02 18:15:23 christos Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.3 2011/10/09 18:17:53 christos Exp $
+.include <bsd.own.mk>
.include "../Makefile.inc"
GDBARCHDIR=${.CURDIR}/../../lib/libgdb/arch/${MACHINE_ARCH}
@@ -19,9 +20,18 @@ CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR} \
-I${DIST}/include \
${GCPPFLAGS:M-D*}
-#TEXINFO= gdb.texinfo gdbint.texinfo stabs.texinfo
-#INFOFLAGS= -I${DIST}/gdb/doc -I${DIST}/gdb/mi \
-# -I${DIST}/readline/doc -I${.CURDIR}/..
+TEXINFO= gdb.texinfo gdbint.texinfo stabs.texinfo
+INFOFLAGS= -I${DIST}/gdb/doc -I${DIST}/gdb/mi \
+ -I${DIST}/readline/doc -I${.CURDIR}/.. -DGDBN=${GDBN}
+
+GDBvn.texi: ${DIST}/gdb/version.in
+ echo "@set GDBVN $$(${TOOL_CAT} ${.ALLSRC})" > ${.TARGET}
+
+gdb-cfg.texi: ${DIST}/gdb/doc/all-cfg.texi
+ ${TOOL_CAT} ${.ALLSRC} > ${.TARGET}
+
+CLEANFILES+= GDBvn.texi gdb-cfg.texi
+gdb.info: gdb-cfg.texi GDBvn.texi
.include "../../Makefile.inc"
.include <bsd.info.mk>