Module Name: src
Committed By: bsh
Date: Wed Apr 4 07:32:29 UTC 2012
Modified Files:
src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg: Makefile
Log Message:
add phony targets to build gzimg files for specified kernels, instead
of building all gzimg files in TARGETS.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile
diff -u src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile:1.21 src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile:1.22
--- src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile:1.21 Fri Apr 3 22:36:35 2009
+++ src/distrib/evbarm/gzboot/gzimg/Makefile Wed Apr 4 07:32:29 2012
@@ -1,10 +1,16 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.21 2009/04/03 22:36:35 perry Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.22 2012/04/04 07:32:29 bsh Exp $
.include <bsd.own.mk>
.include "${NETBSDSRCDIR}/distrib/common/Makefile.distrib"
.include <bsd.kernobj.mk>
+#
+# `make' or `make all' builds all gzimg files defined in ${TARGETS}.
+# `make _KERNELNAME_' builds all gzimg files for specified kernels.
+#
+
+
# TARGETS is a list of:
# KERNEL_name GZBOOT_name GZIMG_name
@@ -75,8 +81,17 @@ gzimg_${I}_flash_${R}.gz: .NOTMAIN gzimg
CLEANFILES+= gzimg_${I}_flash_${R}.kern gzimg_${I}_flash_${R}.kern.gz \
gzimg_${I}_flash_${R}
+.if empty(GZKERNELS:M${K})
+GZKERNELS+= $K
+.endif
+KZ${K}+= gzimg_${I}_flash_${R}.gz
+
.endfor # }
+.for K in ${GZKERNELS}
+${K}: .PHONY ${KZ${K}}
+.endfor
+
CLEANFILES+= ${GZIMGS}