Module Name: src
Committed By: joerg
Date: Fri Jul 5 02:06:49 UTC 2013
Modified Files:
src/lib/csu/common: Makefile.inc
Log Message:
Only install crtbeginS.o, crtbeginT.o and crtendS.o when MKPIC=yes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc
diff -u src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc:1.12 src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc:1.13
--- src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc:1.12 Thu Jun 27 21:24:39 2013
+++ src/lib/csu/common/Makefile.inc Fri Jul 5 02:06:49 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.12 2013/06/27 21:24:39 matt Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.inc,v 1.13 2013/07/05 02:06:49 joerg Exp $
.include <bsd.own.mk>
@@ -8,7 +8,11 @@ COMMON_DIR:= ${.CURDIR}/common
CPPFLAGS+= -I${NETBSDSRCDIR}/libexec/ld.elf_so -I${COMMON_DIR} -I.
OBJS+= crt0.o gcrt0.o crti.o crtn.o
-OBJS+= crtbegin.o crtbeginS.o crtend.o
+OBJS+= crtbegin.o crtend.o
+
+.if ${MKPIC} == "yes"
+OBJS+= crtbeginS.o
+.endif
realall: ${OBJS}
@@ -92,7 +96,10 @@ crtn.o: crtn.S
FILES=${OBJS}
FILESDIR=${LIBDIR}
CLEANFILES+=${OBJS}
+
+.if ${MKPIC} == "yes"
SYMLINKS+= crtbegin.o ${LIBDIR}/crtbeginT.o
SYMLINKS+= crtend.o ${LIBDIR}/crtendS.o
+.endif
.include <bsd.prog.mk>