Module Name:    src
Committed By:   tsutsui
Date:           Wed Apr 16 14:33:43 UTC 2014

Modified Files:
        src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar: Makefile

Log Message:
Put back "-Wa,-march=m68000 -Wa,-mcpu=m68000" for AFLAGS for X68000 models.

See my post in source-changes-d@ for details.
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes-d/2014/04/15/msg006723.html

Also use "-m68000" for CFLAGS for consistency.
(the previous -m68020-60 was harmless because vers.c has
 only const strings and there is no instruction)


To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile

Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.

Modified files:

Index: src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile
diff -u src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile:1.20 src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile:1.21
--- src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile:1.20	Mon Apr 14 14:24:27 2014
+++ src/sys/arch/x68k/stand/boot_ustar/Makefile	Wed Apr 16 14:33:43 2014
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.20 2014/04/14 14:24:27 isaki Exp $
+#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.21 2014/04/16 14:33:43 tsutsui Exp $
 
 NOMAN=		# defined
 
@@ -35,8 +35,9 @@ vers.c:	${VERSIONFILE}
 CPPFLAGS+= -DTEXTADDR="0x$(TEXT)" -DBOOT_TEXTADDR="0x$(BOOT_TEXT)"
 CPPFLAGS+= -DBOOT=\"$(BOOT)\" -DBOOT_VERS=\"$(VERSION)\"
 CPPFLAGS+= -I${COMMONDIR} -I${LIBIOCS} -I${S} -I. -D_STANDALONE
-CFLAGS+=   -m68020-60
+CFLAGS+=   -m68000
 AFLAGS=	   ${CFLAGS:M-[ID]*}
+AFLAGS+=   -Wa,-march=m68000 -Wa,-mcpu=m68000
 LINKFLAGS=   -n -Bstatic -T ${.CURDIR}/${BOOT}.ldscript -M
 LINKFLAGS+=  -noinhibit-exec	# XXX
 

Reply via email to