Module Name:    src
Committed By:   christos
Date:           Sat Dec 20 16:52:21 UTC 2014

Modified Files:
        src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd: Makefile
Removed Files:
        src/external/bsd/ntp/dist/ntpd: ntp_parser.c ntp_parser.h

Log Message:
Since we've added the mdnstries keyword, we need to regenerate the
ntp_parser.[ch] files, otherwise we get syntax errors. Our yacc seems
to be producing a working parser now, so let's use it.


To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r0 src/external/bsd/ntp/dist/ntpd/ntp_parser.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r0 src/external/bsd/ntp/dist/ntpd/ntp_parser.h

Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.

Modified files:

Index: src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile
diff -u src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile:1.17 src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile:1.18
--- src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile:1.17	Fri Dec 19 15:43:14 2014
+++ src/external/bsd/ntp/bin/ntpd/Makefile	Sat Dec 20 11:52:21 2014
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.17 2014/12/19 20:43:14 christos Exp $
+#	$NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.18 2014/12/20 16:52:21 christos Exp $
 
 .include <bsd.own.mk>
 
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@ SRCS=	cmd_args.c				\
 	ntp_leapsec.c				\
 	ntp_loopfilter.c			\
 	ntp_monitor.c				\
-	ntp_parser.c				\
+	ntp_parser.y				\
 	ntp_peer.c				\
 	ntp_prio_q.c				\
 	ntp_proto.c				\
@@ -80,12 +80,9 @@ COPTS.ntp_control.c+=	${${ACTIVE_CC} == 
 
 DIST=${IDIST}/ntpd
 
-CPPFLAGS+=-I${IDIST}/include -I${IDIST}/sntp/libopts -I${IDIST}/ntpd
+CPPFLAGS+=-I${IDIST}/include -I${IDIST}/sntp/libopts -I${IDIST}/ntpd -I.
 
 .PATH: ${DIST}
+YHEADER=1
 
 .include <bsd.prog.mk>
-
-# kill default .y.c rule - to rebuild ntp_parser.c we need bison which is not part of the toolchain
-.y.c:
-

Reply via email to