Module Name: src
Committed By: ozaki-r
Date: Fri May 29 10:08:52 UTC 2015
Modified Files:
src/tests/net/if_bridge: t_bridge.sh
Log Message:
Disable test_ping_failure which is conducted before setup_bridge
It randomly fails (esp, often on a slow or loaded machine) due to
PR kern/49219, so disable it for now.
I forgot why I didn't include the test when I committed the test
at first and wrongly added it at v1.4.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh
diff -u src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh:1.6 src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh:1.7
--- src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh:1.6 Fri May 29 02:06:46 2015
+++ src/tests/net/if_bridge/t_bridge.sh Fri May 29 10:08:52 2015
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: t_bridge.sh,v 1.6 2015/05/29 02:06:46 ozaki-r Exp $
+# $NetBSD: t_bridge.sh,v 1.7 2015/05/29 10:08:52 ozaki-r Exp $
#
# Copyright (c) 2014 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
# All rights reserved.
@@ -334,7 +334,8 @@ basic_body()
setup
test_setup
- test_ping_failure
+ # Enable once PR kern/49219 is fixed
+ #test_ping_failure
setup_bridge
sleep 1