Hi all,

I'm a new Soya3d user, so please exuse me if this issue has been resolved.
I'm using a FreeBSD ports Soya3d 0.10.4 on FreeBSD 6.1.

When exporting a blender scene with a texture image I came upon an exporter bug (maybe ...). The image was name according to blah0.jpeg and the material was named grey.

Line 333 (just before get_material in export() ) in blender2soya.py caused material_filename to become blah instaed of blah0 due to image_filename.rfind(".") returning -1, thus cutting the last character of the string. If I change the code to:

           if image_filename.rfind(".") != -1:
             material_filename = image_filename[:image_filename.rfind(".")]
           else:
             material_filename = image_filename[:]

The name correctly becomes blah0.

Any feedback whether this is a correct fix to the problem and whether the problem is more fundamental would be most appreciated.

Cheers, Jacques.