Hello... I'm working on a project using wxPython & Soya. I wish they work together syncronously: within wx I started a timer which every 1/25 s calls an update routine. This routine should also ask soya to refresh its window, but I can't make it work!

If I ask idler to start() in a new thread, I got a GL_ERROR. On the other hand idler.idle() works but my routine hangs up, waiting forever a return value.

I also tried to start a new thread and calling idle() from there, but I got the same GL_ERROR...

Any idea? Should I call my update routine from within soya (I hope there's a better/right way...)

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.