Hi all,

I've just applied the following API renaming:

      Idler                     -> MainLoop
      Shape                     -> Model
      Cal3dShape                -> AnimatedModel
      Shapifier         -> ModelBuilder
      Volume            -> Body
      Cal3dVolume       -> Body (merged with Volume)
      Land                      -> Terrain

Backward compatibility is kept though the use of alias, both at the source
level and at the file format level.

If you want to use the new names in your application, you may use the
replace.py script I have used for making the rename in Soya sources; it is
available here:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/soya/trunk/soya-contrib/replace.py?view=log

You also have to split data/shapes in data/models and data/animated_models
(Model and AnimatedModel (=Cal3D ones) are now stored in separated directories).

Jiba