> So, first question (noob question, sorry). Are lightmaps still usefull
> with today's computers and graphic cards ? BSP is a rather old
> technologie, maybe lightmaps are obsolet. If so I should drop them and
> use something else instead (but what ?).

I think it's still usefull today ?

> Second, is there any plan to support multitexturing in Soya ? If yes I
> would like to know how it is going to work.

Soya's Materials don't support multitexturing, but it doesn't prevent you to
use it internally with OpenGL calls (the cell-shading system use
multitexturing, for example). Adding multitexturing to Material should be quite
easy (well, much easy than writing a BSP tree ;-).

JIba