I'm trying to get Soya 0.13 working with Python2.4
on MacOSX 10.4.

It produces output, but doesn't seem to get any input
events. It doesn't seem to be getting run as a MacOSX
application properly. It has no icon in the dock, and
Terminal's menu bar remains active when the Soya window
is in front. The beach ball spins continuously, and any
keyboard characters go to the Terminal window that it
was started from.

With Python 2.3, I would have taken this as a sign
that I needed to run it with pythonw rather than
python, but there doesn't seem to be a pythonw
in 2.4.

What am I supposed to do?

--
Greg