On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:44:55 +0300
"Elver Loho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, all!
>
> I'm a freelance journalist in Estonia, mostly working with
> Arvutimaailm ("Computerworld"), our oldest computer magazine. I'll be
> in Paris from the 28th to the 30th and I was wondering if perhaps any
> core developers of Soya would be there around that time for a short
> interview.
>
> It's a fascinating project with a lot of new ideas and, like Python,
> seems to be walking the line between power and ease of use perfectly.
> Plus there's the fact that you got Soya on Google Summer of Code. This
> lends a lot of credibility to the project.
>
> There's also an active game development community in Estonia centered
> around Crystal Space and they're getting nowhere, because CS is just
> so darn complicated. I'd like to introduce Soya to these people.

Hi,

Being simple to learn and to use is clearly one of the Soya's objectives.

I'll be back from my holidays the 27th, so it is ok for an interview !
I (Jiba) am the actual project leader and one of the founders.

NB : I won't have access to the internet from the 13 to the 27, but I can give
you my phone number if needed.

Jiba