I just use sys.exit() to quit soya programs.
You have to catch the QUIT event (it's emitted by SDL just like keypress events) and call sys.exit() when you get it. I've never try that on windows but it should be the same that on linux.

Souvarine.

Dan Roberts wrote:
Hi.

I resolved my last problem with importing models from Blender by
creating all the required Soya 3d folders manually within my own Python
project.  Not sure what had caused it to fail before.

Anyway, when I run my Soya 3d scene from my Windows XP or my Windows
Vista box I find it renders fine but then locks up as soon as I try to
close the window.  Do I need to somehow neatly stop the game main loop
to prevent a lockup?  If so what is the command to do this?

Thanks.
Dan Roberts
I.T. Support Technician
Weatherbys Solutions Ltd

Main: +44 (0)1933 440077, ext. 2243
Web:  www.weatherbys.co.uk

Weatherbys Solutions Ltd is registered in England No. 5978986 and its Registered Office is at Sanders Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 4BX.   This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  For full details of our email disclaimer please refer to our Web site.