Laser works with raypicking. Raypick function return a point and a vector (corresponding to the collision point and the normal of the face that was hit). The parent of both the point and the vector is the object that was hit. Easy :)

Souvarine.

Nicholas Peshman wrote:
First off, Jiba this is the best designed game engine I have seen yet. I
really enjoy how nice and neat everything is with the encapsulation etc. In
this spirit I was hoping there was a way for an object to determine if its
been hit by a laser? Or alternatively a way for the laser to return the
object it hit.