On my computer I had a non working version of soya (one I modified
myself to make some weird experiments). Today I downloaded a fresh
version of soya from SVN, compiled it and installed it. But nothing was
working, not even basic-1 tutorial. I removed manually every files
installed by soya and re installed it and now it works perfectly.

So the question is : is there something wrong with soya installer ?
Obviously the installer didn't completely  get rid of the former install
before putting the new one. Should we do something about it ?

Souvarine.