Very bad english indeed...

You can use raypick categories to do this. Worlds and bodies have an
attribute named "solid" that is a 32 bit wide bitfield identifying the
categories the object belongs to.

Example :

CATEGORY1 = 1
CATEGORY2 = 1 << 1

object1.solid = CATEGORY1 # this object belong to category 1
object2.solid = CATEGORY2 # this object belong to category 2
object3.solid = CATEGORY1 |  CATEGORY2 # this object belong to both
category 1 and 2

Now when you use the raypick functions you can use the optional category
parameter to select the categories you want to test. By default all
object have solid = 1.

Note that soya raypicking process is recursive. If you raypick a world
and that world's solid attribute don't the match the category you passed
to raypick() then the whole world is ignored and it's children wont be
tested ! (this makes the category system quite difficult to use, maybe I
should change that...)

Hope this help. And by the way, there is a similar category system in
ODE geoms.

Souvarine.