Hi guys,

You might have noticed me idling on IRC sometimes, that is because I've
been building a game using the soya engine. Today it had it's first
stable release, so I figured it would be time to add it to the games
using soya list!

So, what about the game? Open Slime is a game where two slimes play a
game of football against each other in a 3d arena. To win you have to
score more goals than the other slime. This is not as easy as it sounds ;-)

Now, it's not just normal football. Major difference is the fact that
there are only two players on the field. Also, when you stay too close
to your goal for too long, the opponent gets a free goal. We have some
ideas for the future, like playing online, watching replays and getting
powerups from the air [1].

You can find our homepage at http://openslime.nschoenmaker.nl/ . There
is also a screenshot page [2].

Legal stuff: We've released the game under GPL V3.0. The game is based
on the original Slime Soccer made by Quin Pendragon [3].

Regards,
Nico

[1] http://openslime.nschoenmaker.nl/forum/read.php?16,5
[2] http://openslime.nschoenmaker.nl/screenshots.php