I installed soya fro svn.
slune runs, but after the race is finished I cannot exit from the window
unless I do a control-C in the shell from where I called it.
Balazar never worked with the newer soya, but now I get:

 File "/usr/share/balazar/echassian.py", line 73, in __init__
    self.perso = soya.Cal3dBody(self, soya.AnimatedModel.get("echassien2"),
["perso"])
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Cal3dBody'

I get somewhat similar printout when I execute
python test.py in the tutorial directory.

Installed Soya, 0.14rc1.
Same problem.