> I'm new to soya and I'm wondering if it is possible to have an rts-like
> game skeleton?
> This suppose a floating camera view with zoom and objects selected and
> controlled through mouse clicks.

Well, a basic skeleton like that certainly should be quite straightforward to
code in Soya.

You could reuse code from the existing tutorials: the existing game skeletons
would do OK to create a basic world with objects in.  You'd need to change
the camera code so that it's movable independently of the objects.  There's
code for moving the camera in existing tutorial examples.  One of the
raypicking tutorials shows how to determine which object in 3D space the user
is trying to click on with the mouse, that would do as a basis for your
object selection...

Putting those together could get you an RTS-like game skeleton in not too many
lines of code.

Cheers,
Mark