SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
-------------------------
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. In
case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not,
directly or
indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
and you are
requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this
message are
those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in
this message
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken
Communication
Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with
due
authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread
of
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus
transmitted by this email